The first annual Central Coast Oyster Festival benefiting OPTIONS Family of Services is almost upon us, and you will not want to miss out! OPTIONS new spectacular fundraiser tradition will be held in the beautiful city of Morro Bay, California Saturday, June 16, 12-8PM.
- Ticket price includes entrance & entertainment.
- Food & Drinks will be available to purchase all day
- FREE Parking at The Rock in Morro Bay and shuttle service every 15 minutes to the event location (see shuttle map)
- VIP Parking at Venue $30. VERY LIMITED. To Purchase- email@example.com
- No outside food/beverages allowed
- No Animals
- Complimentary Water available – You may bring in water containers
- Chairs & blankets allowed and recommended.
- Register for shucking contest at 2PM. Contest at 4PM
Visit The Mezcal King as he pours the Award-Winning Sacacuento Mezcal. Enjoy taking a tour of some of the finest Mezcales from Oaxaca, Mexico!
As well as featuring 20 food & retail vendors, amazing local wines, exclusive micro “oyster brew” specifically crafted & designed for the Central Coast Oyster Festival brought to you by Tap It Brewery, specialty cocktails, live music, aphrodisiac lounge, “Best Oyster of the Central Coast” Chef Award and Shucking Contest.
- Learn more about the event at http://centralcoastoysterfestival.org