While preparing for a house party, we bought some Coronas and limes for guests. Surprisingly that night, our guests pounded down all of the wine, leaving the poor Corona all by their lonesome.
But the limes didn’t go to waste and so the infusion experimentation began!
- 1 lime cut up unto thin wedges
- 200 milliliters of Sacacuento Silver Mezcal
- 1 empty glass mezcal bottled (clean and dried)
- 1 small mint leaf
- Pushed lime wedges into empty Sacacuento bottle
- Pour mezcal and mint leaf into bottle
- Let bottle sit for 1 week
Results were a A-
What experiences have you had?
Share your infusion and pomegranate Mixology experiments with us.